NAMED TOP ORANGE COUNTY PR FIRM OF 2021 BY ORANGE COUNTY BUSINESS JOURNAL
Venture Strategic, Inc. specializes in messaging & branding, public relations, ad strategy, digital strategy, media relations, and political strategy. Whether the objective is to convey critical messaging to decision-makers, seek resolution on policy decisions, successfully market a community outreach program, or construct a winning political campaign, Venture Strategic is unmatched. We provide our clients with unique and creative strategies and are looking for support either virtually or at our Irvine location.
We are in need of an individual to assist with marketing and communication projects as assigned for the fall semester. The ideal candidate is someone looking to gain experience in corporate/political communications, marketing and advertising. Although the internship is unpaid, there is an opportunity for promotion based on performance.
· A practical and proactive problem-solver who possesses strong business acumen and is confident, mature and calm under fire.
· Monitor & track various industry news and information resources.
· In current pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication Arts, Public Relations, Political Science, or related field.
· Must be able to work effectively both independently and with a team.
· Professional appearance & business attire required.
· Excellent written & oral communication skills: ability to research information and prepare reports and other correspondence.
· Experience with Microsoft Office software, especially Word and Excel.
· Comfortable using social media outlets.
· A valid driver’s license with own method of transportation.
Manage/Monitor Social Media, Social Copy, General Copy, Press Releases, Speeches, Data Research, Research Compiling, Social Media Graphic Creation, etc.
The student will be trained on all computer systems which our company utilizes including but not limited to PDI, Microsoft Programs, Adobe, FB Business Manager, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Wix, in addition will be trained how to present social and market trends and will be assigned consistent writing tasks.
By the end of the academic internship, the student will have a solid understanding of on time management, content management, social copy writing skills, press circuit knowledge, basic media relations, and teamwork skills.
Please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The cover letter is an opportunity for you to describe career and academic goals, to elaborate upon personal and academic accomplishments, and to share areas of interest that relate to the internship. Please include number of hours that can be scheduled on a weekly basis as well as days/timeframes available.