When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
Our success depends on the quality of our network! We expect great things for our network and you’ll be using network performance data, field collected data, as well as 3rd party testing data to analyze the performance of the network to correct problems and improve the network for our customers.
- Analyzing our network’s capacity and coverage, and looking for ways to make improvements.
- Implementing various system performance improvement plans.
- Recommending and evaluating the impact of new cells.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting system problems.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- A Valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to work some nights.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant technical degree.
- Experience in the cellular industry.
- Experience with RF propagation and antenna characteristics.
- Understanding of 4G and 5G technology standards
- A great work ethic.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Willingness to solve complex problems while collaborating with a team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.