Do you have a passion for technology and media? Are you engineering-minded with an ability to manage complex projects and timelines? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are hiring a Remote Engineering Coordinator to join our Emmy Award winning Engineering team who will support some of the biggest events (the Super Bowl, Masters Tournament, etc.) in sports television! The Remote Engineering Coordinator will assist the team with a wide range of CBS Sports remote event logistics ensuring a flawless experience. This role is highly collaborative with projects and responsibilities spanning both Engineering and Operations while providing exposure across a wide range of projects and functions.
In this role, you will:
• Assist the Vice President of Remote Engineering with day-to-day schedule coordination and logistics for highly visible sports broadcasts.
• Assist Director of Venue Engineering and Planning with venue database maintenance and upkeep.
• Coordinate vendor assignments for remote events, working with Production Management teams to manage credentialing and travel information for onsite remote engineering vendors.
• Work with the Director of Remote Engineering to assist with the teams remote at-home workflow.
• Partner with Engineering team and Remote Technical Operations Coordinator to prep remote engineering equipment such as video encoders, video and audio fiber transport and network switches for high-visibility events.
• Track and coordinate equipment purchasing and repairs as needed.
• 1+ years in Television Production, IT, AV, or Event Planning, preferred.
• Bachelors degree (Electrical Engineering /Computer Science, Broadcasting, Engineering, or a related field) is a plus but not required.