ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
The ViacomCBS Rotational Program is a long-term program designed to develop ambitious, high-performing recent college graduates into future leaders within ViacomCBS’s financial and accounting organization. Beginning summer 2022, the rotational analysts will participate in four, six-month rotations over two years within multiple finance functions.
You will gain cross-divisional/departmental knowledge and the business acumen to prepare for future opportunities across ViacomCBS financial functions. Early on, you will assume an active role in your assigned department and will be given relevant projects and tasks related to important aspects of the business. A high level of visibility and exposure to key decision makers will be available to you, and you will be assigned a formal leadership level mentor to support your individualized growth. The rotational analyst mentors will offer networking opportunities as well as help actively direct your career path within ViacomCBS.
Working at ViacomCBS means joining a supportive and collaborative team. We thrive because of the hard work, talent, and passion of our employees, and we’re committed to making our company a place of inclusion where everyone can bring their whole self to work. We seek your diverse perspective to help us develop and attain our goals.
• Full time staff position for two years, which includes competitive annual salary and benefits (Proper work authorization to be employed within the United States for the full length of the program (June 2022-June 2024)
• Professional development opportunities, formal mentorship, training sessions, and networking across the organization
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting with an expected graduation date between December 2021 – May 2022
• Relevant job experience in finance or accounting. Strong internships considered.
• Strong proficiency in Excel (create formulas, pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, macros, etc.) with a working knowledge of Access, Word, and Power Point
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
• Self-directed, innate motivation for rapid accelerated development
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical skills to analyze financial data
• Works well as a team member with strong interdependency within the team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401k matching
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Employee Discounts
- An inclusive, agile, and energetic work culture
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
ViacomCBS believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, ViacomCBS requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.