Warehouse West Entertainment:
Warehouse West Entertainment is an independent music publishing, artist development, and management company based in Nashville, Tennessee. Founded by Grammy award winning producer/engineer Luke Wooten and successful entrepreneur Bruce A. Gates, Warehouse West Entertainment brings a uniquely artist/writer-centric focus to the music scene. The founders believe that commercial success in the music business starts with—and is fueled by—strong talent. Warehouse West puts the talent at the center and surrounds it with business acumen and the all-important development resources. The end result being successful artists creating their music and making their mark in the music industry.
Artist Development Intern Description:
Warehouse West Entertainment is currently seeking an intern who possesses strong graphic design, marketing, administrative, research, and branding skills. Candidate must have a passion for music/entertainment industries, specifically a desire to learn more about marketing, music publishing, and artist development.
Artist Development Intern Duties:
– Work with Manager of Creative Services to create and implement social media/marketing campaigns
– Research and help develop content calendars and contact spreadsheet on a weekly and monthly basis for artists
– Monitor analytics with team to identify viable ideas
– Help create engaging social media content
– Photoshop/graphic design projects (cover art, banners, merch, posters)
– Assist in cataloging songs and A&R projects
– Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
– Be able to take on research projects and brainstorm ideas for future artist development
Looking for 2 interns to fill the role: one more focused on graphic designing/photography, and another one more focused on social media/marketing.
Please include in your resume links to any additional material you might have, such as writing and/or social media project samples, photography/graphic design portfolio, and more.
- Must be able to receive academic credit
- Must be based in Nashville – Looking for interns to work in person following safety guidelines (required to wear a mask at all times, clean shared surfaces, practice social distancing, etc).
- Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting the offer to determine if this fits within the requirements of an academic internship.