WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Pictures Group (WBPG) produces, markets and distributes Warner Bros.’ slate of approximately 20 movies a year, including films from New Line Cinema. Our movies have generated industry-leading box office results and have won multiple Academy Awards in recent years. Warner Bros. Pictures is a global leader in the international marketing and distribution of feature films, operating in more than 30 countries and releasing films in more than 120 territories.
Warner Bros. Pictures, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant IV for the TH Creative Executive – DC department. Provides administrative support to the President, DC-Based Film Production.
• Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings, independently or as directed.
• Coordinates/arranges domestic & international travel and hotel accommodations for executives, writers, directors and producers.
• Requests and tracks script coverage for upcoming material.
• Maintains scripts and phone logs, as well as various files, records, indexes, reports, schedules and matrixes.
• Creates and maintains schedules.
• Coordinates information for writer/director lists.
• Prepares expense reports and travel authorizations and follows through.
• Greets clients, talent, creative staff and executives.
• Responds to inquiries and performs other job duties.
• Previous assistant experience required
• Previous experience in entertainment industry working with talent, filmmakers, & agents required.
• Previous experience in development of production at a studio or production company required.
• High School Diploma required
• College Degree preferred
• Typing 40 wpm
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, In Entertainment, PC and MAC.
• Fast notes 40 wpm
• Strong interest in scripts and general film knowledge required.
• Familiarity with agents/agencies, producers and film community in general required.
• Working knowledge of Feature Writers and Directors strongly desired.
• Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures
• Knowledge of basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and English usage
• Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
• Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, when necessary.