WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Stage 13 is a fearless original content brand, showcasing a new generation of talent and fresh creative voices, creating dynamic, unapologetic scripted and unscripted short-form series.
To provide administrative and creative support to the SVP and General Manager of Stage 13, SVP, Unscripted and the VP of Production and Post Production
• Maintains calendar, schedules appointments, meetings and records call/meeting notes etc.
• Answers telephones, screens, logs and places calls/emails; maintains detailed electronic filing system; orders supplies, books, etc.
• Writes script coverage, tracks all submissions (reels, shorts, films, documentaries, episodics) and workflow amongst key departments
• Prepares documents such as deal memos, presentations, competitive tracking, correspondence and expense reports. Proofreads, photocopies and distributes material.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Minimum 2 years-experience within the entertainment industry (studio/literary agency experience preferred).
• Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: tv/film development; on-set producing (series, features, and/or short form); talent development/representation with focus on writers and/or filmmakers.
• College degree or equivalent required
• Ability to approach work with a high level of quality control, cultural integrity and authenticity.
• Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
• Expertise and passion for diverse and global stories and talent.
• Working knowledge of marketplace, buyers, talent representatives, and executives.
• Passionate, curious and discerning consumer of tv, film, pop culture, art, literature and media.
• Solid grasp of story, structure and genre fundamentals across mediums.
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills, judgment, and diplomacy collaborating with team members, senior managers, stakeholders, talent, and partners.
• Top quality written and verbal (in person/phone/virtual) communication skills
• Skilled in prioritizing and managing multiple projects at same time with fast-paced/fast-changing environment.
• Results-oriented, highly self-motivated, problem solver.
• Willing to be adaptable and flexible regarding working overtime when necessary.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.