The Logistics Administrator will support and assist the team with day-to-day administrative tasks, issue resolution with supply chain partners, documentation, and reporting. In addition, this role will support continuous improvement implementations in consultation with the leadership team.
• Responsible for executing month end financial reporting for Logistics
• Maintain all financial tasks relating to Logistics throughout the month
• Monitors and updates report for warehousing and transportation
• Leads day to day issue resolution for warehousing and shipping
• Assist the logistics leadership team in driving cost savings and service improvement initiatives
• Document detailed issues and resolutions for information sharing for all stakeholders that need to be informed
• Work closely with finance department, desktop receiving and resolution of discrepancies.
• Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
• Highly detailed oriented & results driven; proven ability to perform at a high level consistently
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Functions efficiently in a high stress environment
• English: Intermediate to advance level
We are looking for candidates with demonstrated problem solving acumen with a high attention to detail. Prior experience working in fast paced environments with real time decision making preferred. Exposure to the supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, or customer service is preferred but not required. We are looking for candidates with strong general computer skills, professionalism, and interest in the supply chain industry.