Humboldt County Correctional Facilities is looking for a part-time, 4 hours per week, General Dentist to work in on-site clinic. Help this very underserved population and make a difference in your community. Join Wellpath TODAY!
About this role
Under the direction of the Health Services Administrator (HSA), Program Manager (PM), or higher licensed medical professional, the Dentist will have the overall responsibility for the provision of dental care for the county in compliance with all applicable dental standards, state and federal regulations and laws.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education for Dentist:
- Graduate of an accredited dental school.
Experience for Dentist:
• Prefer correctional/detention facility experience
• Minimum 3 years’ of experience, and correctional experience is preferred
Licenses/Certifications for Dentist:
• Unrestricted current dental license from the State of California – must maintain all certifications, educational requirements, licensing, etc.
• Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration
• Current (and must maintain) lifesaving BLS and PALS (where applicable) certification through AHA