Brand Ambassador *Holiday Internships Available*
At Westar we specialize in Brand Management, Public Relations, and external Marketing/Advertising needs for our clients! This means that we connect brands with quality consumers, high quality customer sourcing and creative strategies that build real relationships.
Calling all Customer Service Representatives, Customer Service Associates, Customer Service Manager……
Are you looking for something new this season?
Are you able to start ASAP?
Are you excited for an extra paycheck before the Holidays?
If you said yes to all of the above – KEEP READING!
Department: Marketing / Events
We are looking for a talented Brand Ambassador to join our Marketing team to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee marketing and promotional events
- Build relationships with both clients and customers
- Maximize the promotions and sales of products and services
- Complete sales transactions
- Assisting with the recruitment / interview process
- Provide customer support
- Answer customer queries
Meet the Team
Our team of dedicated and motivated partners is what propels Westar forward in creativity, diversity, and inclusion. We’re a small team based out of Santa Ana, CA- with local offices across California, Texas, Georgia, and Ohio.
Our staff is made up of experts in the fields of marketing, communications, technology and business development with over 10 years of experience. As an award-winning, purpose-driven creative agency- we work hard to diversify our clients in every way possible through collaborative innovation and twists to the conventional methods we’re all used to.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role – Ideal but not essential as training is provided
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline – ideal but not essential
- To apply you will need to be over the age of 18
- You must be able to reliably commute to our head office Santa Ana CA 92703
- You must have permission to work in the USA, we are not currently providing sponsorship.
Don’t wait for the opportunity to come to you – CLICK APPLY – and we will give you a call to discuss your suitability for the role.