Sports Sales Representative – Entry Level
Entry-Level with Sales Training | Santa Ana
Calling all sports fans, sportspeople, team players, NFL, MLB, NBA & MLS fans/players - we have an opportunity not to be missed!
Westar is currently on the hunt for a few additional Sales Representatives with a competitive nature, solid work ethic, and burning desire to succeed! Those selected will be wanted for an immediate start in Santa Ana!
From soccer to baseball, hockey to basketball, football to golf, athletes and sports fans alike know what it means to work hard to get to the next level. We do not settle for average, we want to win – that’s why we get the job done!
Working within our Sales division, you will be responsible for selling our clients extensive product range to their varied customer base. We are currently seeking career-focused individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service to our existing customers in the Santa Ana Region. We will provide full training in our sales process to ensure your long-term success.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Promoting a client’s products and services to the public (face-to-face)
- Attracting attention and engaging potential customers in conversation
- Providing general customer service assistance and handling concerns
- Answering questions and overcoming objections when applicable
- Acquiring personal information from the customer to complete the sale
No specific sales experience is required! We provide structured, systematic sales training, and would love to hear from people with natural sales abilities or learned sales skills!
Sports Sales Representative Requirements:
- You must be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the USA
- You must be willing to work with customers face-to-face (with PPE)
- Commuting to our office in Santa Ana is required on a daily basis
- Full-time availability is preferred, and an immediate start is ideal
- Customer Service, Retail Sales or Call Center work is helpful
In addition to competitive earnings, we also offer:
- Public praise and recognition for exceeding expectations
- Regular incentives, challenges, bonuses and raffles
- Career advancement with free coaching and mentoring
- Occasional invitations to travel, share a meal, attend an event or sports game with the CEO and other industry leaders
What you need to do: ~ CLICK APPLY ~
Application Process: Applications will be reviewed within 1 - 2 weeks. Our Recruitment Team will be in touch with all the successful candidates as soon as possible. We, therefore, ask that all candidates ensure they send over up to date communication information such as cell phone number and email address. All applications will be reviewed, but only successful candidates will be contacted.
Interview Process: Should you be shortlisted for the position the initial interview will be completed via Zoom although this is not a remote position! Depending on how the initial interview goes we will then arrange for a suitable date/time to meet you face to face in our office in Santa Ana. All covid safety regulations will be adhered to within the office including social distancing, face masks & hand sanitizing stations.
If you have any questions please reach out and a member of our team will be happy to assist.