Willow is a fast paced startup in the medical device and consumer industry. We have developed a revolutionary breast pump and are continuing to evolve. Our mission is to bring joy to motherhood! Check us out to learn more: willowpump.com.
This internship is an opportunity to become involved with the design of our product by working directly with the moms that use it. You will be immersed in the clinical study from start to end, getting IRB approval, interviewing moms, learning about her experiences, analyzing data, and sharing conclusions with the broader team. This is an opportunity to see how a design is used, directly from the real user.
While COVID remains a risk to participant and the clinical team, all work will be performed remotely. Clinical studies will be conducted via audio-video platforms (such as Zoom, Hangouts, Facetime). You do not need to reside in Mountain View, CA to succeed at this job. Your activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Support conduct of clinical trials (screening, onboarding, training, questionnaires, data collection, remote visits)
- Communicate with clinical participants to conduct scheduling, shipping, and return of equipment
- Analyze data
- Document and summarize study results
- Support development of new techniques for clinical measurements
- Support day-to-day operations as needed
- Google suite of cloud sharing tools (Docs, sheets, slides, forms)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- A can-do attitude and desire to learn
- Detail oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Ability to work independently