Win4Local is Full service digital marketing agency is in search of 1-2 digital marketing interns looking for a part-time internship in a unique start-up environment where you can bring ideas, learn to write content both copy and blogs. We are looking for driven, students who have a passion to write, build their careers in Digital marketing/writing and make an impact on the small and medium businesses. You will gain experience in helping drive social media content, brand awareness. You will work directly with our team to help create marketing campaigns to drive engagement and promote communication with clients.
What You Will Need to Have:
· Create compelling copy to sell the company ideas to the users
· Author marketing content for potential customers
· Write inbound marketing contents such as blog posts to be used on social media
· Review and edit web contents
· Drafting and scheduling social media posts.
· Writing copy for mass emails, marketing materials, and social posts
· Basic understanding of Marketing principle.
· Ability to come up with creative ideas on how to engage our audience
· Self-driven starter who enjoys “work from home”
· Creative, flexible, and responsive
· Writing, proofreading, and editing skills
· Ability to write clearly and concisely
· Ability to learn quickly
· The internship has a flexible start date and flexible hours per week, however meeting project deadline.
· This internship will give you a chance to learn to write copy and content, get real-world business experience, build your brand name, and sharpen your writing skills in technologies!
· Gain experience in a start-up environment where you will directly impact the shape of our brands
· Invaluable knowledge of all aspects of working for a Digital Marketing company
· Ability to learn real world content marketing and other concepts
· A letter of recommendation from our CEO
· Potential for future employment opportunities
· Ability to work in a fun, unique, passionate, all-inclusive environment
· You will work 100% remotely.