Expected Duration: 14 weeks
Position will be fully remote. Applicants are not required to be local to the DC metro area.
Be an integral part of Wolf Trap’s Annual Giving program, joining a dynamic eight-person team that manages individual membership (gifts up to $25,000), corporate membership, and corporate sponsorship. Get hands-on experience planning and participating in stewardship and cultivation events, creating solicitation and stewardship materials, and assisting with benefit fulfillment, including providing excellent customer service by phone, in writing, and in person.
· Assist with preparation for cultivation and stewardship events for members and sponsors
· Research prospective funders
· Produce content for donor communication and My Wolf Trap, Wolf Trap’s members-only website
· Record and manage information in fundraising database
· Assist donors with questions regarding membership benefits
· Create and maintain the schedule for on-site recognition of sponsors and donors
· Manage logistics of the Encore Circle Lounge, Wolf Trap’s VIP lounge (summer only)
· Strong computer skills (MS Word and Excel), experience with Raiser’s Edge software is helpful but not necessary
· Outstanding writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Efficient organizational skills and ability to multitask
· Exceptional customer service skills, creativity, and initiative
Apply here: https://www.wolftrap.org/education/internships/spring-internships.aspx