Expected Duration: 14-15 weeks
Position will be fully remote. Applicants are not required to be local to the DC metro area.
The Publications Intern will support the Communications & Marketing team by writing, editing, and proofing copy for Wolf Trap’s print and online platforms. Through strategic and creative storytelling, this intern will help support Wolf Trap’s institutional and marketing goals, and enhance the Wolf Trap experience for thousands of concert-goers!
- Assist with collecting, editing, and proofreading artist biography information for program books and print/digital publications
- Research, write, and edit feature content pieces for program books, Wolf Trap’s All Access blog, and other public communications
- Provide support for the program book and publication review processes
- Contribute to brainstorming content ideas that tell the Wolf Trap story to diverse audiences
- A strong, creative writer with an interest in the performing arts
- Copyediting skills and a sharp attention to detail
- Excellent skills in research and organization
- Familiarity with AP Style is a plus
- Communication, public relations, and journalism majors are preferred, however, great writing samples will make you stand out no matter what your focus
Apply here: https://www.wolftrap.org/education/internships/spring-internships.aspx