WorQFlow Solutions is a uniquely run ERP, CRM, and BI staffing firm operating in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem. We provide both industry and location-specific talent as well as services that are tailored to every company. We pride ourselves on connecting businesses with the most actively engaged network of professionals and helping individuals land their dream job.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hard working Sales Lead to develop new and existing clients in some of our fastest growing markets. This person will be working with WorQFlow’s senior leaders to cultivate new client relationships and help grow our footprint across the United States.
The role allows remote flexibility as we value work life balance and reward hard work. If you are self-motivated, competitive, eager to learn, and enjoy building relationships with people, then please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Who you are:
You are ambitious, financially motivated, and interested in joining a fast growing firm with big plans for the future. You never shy away from a challenge and are committed to developing your professional career while also capitalizing on financial reward opportunities. You are loyal and see challenges as opportunities.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Speaking with prospective customers to identify what stage they are in with the project and any gaps within that project
- Plan daily, hit specific activity targets and monthly goals
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Understand the value and benefit of going deeper and broader with existing relationships
- Communicate proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Build and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Comfortable creating rapport, credibility, and build trust-based relationships over the phone
- Resiliency necessary to handle the rejection that comes with any sales position
- Highly self-motivated and flexible with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach and the ability to act quickly and efficiently
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Internet-savvy to perform targeted Internet research/searches identifying candidates to meet objectives
- Detail-oriented and able to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner
- Enjoys a competitive environment
- Focused and disciplined with an entrepreneurial mind
Who you are:
- Self motivated and driven
- Eager to learn and hungry to grow your career
- Able to take on both rigorous and flexible working hours and always put your best foot forward no matter the circumstance.
- Ability to generate genuine passion and enthusiasm to succeed
- Consultative and able to bring new strategies to the table.
- Respectable and professional
- Ability to be coachable
- Ability to listen to the needs of the market and put them into action.