WorQFlow Solutions is a uniquely run ERP, CRM, and BI staffing firm operating in the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem. We provide both industry and location-specific talent as well as services that are tailored to every company. We pride ourselves on connecting businesses with the most actively engaged network of professionals and helping individuals land their dream job.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hard working Technical Recruiter to be a lead for candidate acquisition across our fastest growing markets. This person will be working with WorQFlow’s senior leaders to cultivate new candidate relationships and help grow our footprint across the United States.
The role allows remote flexibility as we value work life balance and reward hard work. If you are self-motivated, competitive, eager to learn, and enjoy building relationships with people, then please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Who you are:
You are ambitious, financially motivated, and interested in joining a fast growing firm with big plans for the future. You never shy away from a challenge and are committed to developing your professional career while also capitalizing on financial reward opportunities. You are loyal and see challenges as opportunities.
Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Utilize Linkedin to acquire new candidates through extensive searches, inmails, and networking.
- Cultivate new candidate relationships by nurturing existing contacts, acquiring referrals, selling in projects and matching prospective opportunities with the right candidates.
- Generate new client leads for the business development team by speaking to candidates, stripping data, hunting down new project opportunities, tracking candidates movements.
- Monitoring current candidate database to always be aware of which candidates are looking for new opportunities.
- Meetings with high level candidates all over the United States. The types of people you will be interfacing with are high level architects, project managers, developers, and consultants.
- Building case studies and testimonials for our candidates across the United States
How you will be measured:
- Growth of candidate database( new candidates spoken to, resumes acquired)
- Placed candidates on both temporary client projects and full time placements
- Managing candidates through the acquisition and selection process, preparing them for interview, helping in placement and onboarding, and ensuring satisfaction.
- New client leads for the business through candidates resumes, word of mouth, acquired references
- Obtain market research from candidates for future use.
- Candidate satisfaction( Testimonials, referrals,)
Who you are:
- Self motivated and driven
- Eager to learn and hungry to grow your career
- Able to take on both rigorous and flexible working hours and always put your best foot forward no matter the circumstance.
- Ability to generate genuine passion and enthusiasm to succeed
- Consultative and able to bring new strategies to the table.
- Respectable and professional
- Ability to be coachable
- Ability to listen to the needs of the market and put them into action.