Are you driven to compete and win with the best? Are you able to roll with the punches and adapt to the situation around you? Do you believe in never giving up? If so, this may be the dream job you have been searching for!
WOW Payments offers an opportunity to be successful in the pursuit of financial freedom. Join our winning team where creative leadership, passion for progress, and responsibility are paramount. Our team members all share the values of integrity, professionalism and dedication which make us a strong and cohesive family.
What We Are Looking For:
This position is an entry-level role yet plays a vital one as you will be the first point of contact with our clientele. You will be learning and working alongside an energetic and competitive team to grow step by step into a professional in our industry. Positive competition helps us stay on top of our game.
- Self-motivated individuals with the ability to strike up conversations, build trust, and quickly connect with others
- Outside Sales Representatives must be able to listen to the needs of their clients and provide the best solutions in a conversational manner, rather than just reciting a pre-scripted message or sounding robotic
- Experience in sales preferred but NOT required
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identify and set appointments with potential clients through fast-paced B2B prospecting
- Conduct market research to identify target markets and expansion opportunities
- Build relationships with small-to-medium-sized business owners, learn about their needs and current situation
- Obtain all pertinent business information in order to create targeted presentations and demos for business owners
- Confidently explain the benefits of our program and position WOW as an effective solution to their business
- Onboard new business accounts and manage your diversified portfolio of companies
- Follow up with potential clients, referrals, etc. to engage in future business opportunities
- Consistently manage client pipeline to sustain long-term success
What We Offer:
We are only as good as our people. Therefore, we are deeply committed to our people’s development on a professional, financial, and personal level.
- Training: Comprehensive Sales, Marketing, Business and People Management ongoing training provided
- Advancement Opportunities: Top performers have the opportunity to build teams and mentor junior sales reps, as well as qualify for management roles
- World Class Company Culture: We take pride in having built a culture conducive to learning and growth, while being part of a fun and collaborative environment
- Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to providing opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life
- Access to industry experts to learn from the best
- We are a strong team because we are made up of individuals who work harder and smarter than the competition, and do not rest until the job is done
- Education: College Degree or equivalent
- Location: New York, NY, and surrounding areas
- Language: English (Preferred), Bilingual is a plus
- Work authorization: Must be authorized to work in the US, visa sponsorship available for those who qualify
- Full-time, Part-time