Are you looking for a fast-paced sales role to kick start your career?
XE are part of the Euronet family – recognized leaders in currency exchange. Together, we form the third largest money transfer business in the world.
Our cutting edge products, (Currency Converters, Market Analysis and Currency Data API), provide over 300 million people with up-to-date currency information. Over 150,000 people used Xe last year to send money overseas and we aid thousands of businesses with information relating to the currency markets, managing their foreign exchange and completing business-critical international payments.
We are currently expanding the Corporate Sales team, and are seeking ambitious, proactive and tenacious individuals – for an IMMEDIATE start.
What you’ll do
You will be the forefront of representing our company’s products and services! Gaining a comprehensive understanding and leading customer research to identify how our solutions meet customer’s needs.
- You will generate leads, by building relationships and nurturing warm prospects, whilst actively finding new potential sales outlets.
- You will manage and maintain your pipeline of potential prospects and engage with sales executives regarding next steps.
- You will identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- You will utilize Salesforce, cold calling, and emails – to generate new sales opportunities.
- Be confident in identifying prospect’s needs and suggesting suitable products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives.
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant sales experience.
- 1-2 years of sales experience. Graduates will be considered.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to quickly and successfully build rapport.
- Ambitious: motivated to achieve personal and business goals, with the desire and drive to be a high achiever.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software (would be advantageous).
- Prior experience within a sales role with a track record of achieving sales quotes (would be advantageous).
- Competitive salary including a rewarding commission plan
- Premier health care plans
- Innovative mental health offering that supports you when you need it most
- Robust wellness offering that rewards you for being active
- Rewarding 401K plan with a solid company match
- Employee discount to purchase company stock
- Various time off programs including vacation, sick, holidays and personal time