Summary/Contribution of Position:
Zymo Research is looking for a positive and solutions-oriented individual to join the customer service team! The individual will support customers world-wide with order and product related inquiries, manage incoming orders, and collaborate with teams from other departments to fulfill customer requests.
As a customer service associate, you will also be involved with identifying customer needs to ensure a positive customer experience and continuous process improvements within the department.
Apply now for the opportunity to work at an innovative and fast-growing biotech company!
In this role, you will:
· Receive and process orders placed via email, fax, and phone using Oracle NetSuite
· Provide phone and email support to customers on order and product-related inquiries in a friendly, professional manner
· Resolve and follow-up on order-related discrepancies
· Coordinate returns, replacements, refunds, and credit memos.
· Provide customer insight, feedback, and participate as a consultant to the internal team for customer experience improvements
· Cultivate good relationships with key accounts
· Maintain customer accounts and record customer interactions
· Collaborate with internal teams to fulfill customer requests
· Assist the shipping team with generating labels and scheduling for international shipments
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
· Advise customers on lead times, current promotions, and company policies
· Provide feedback on workflows and processes to identify and optimize areas of improvement
Education and Experience
- A high school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent
- Experience in customer service principles and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt to evolving customer service processes
- Associates degree, BS in Business Administration, or a related discipline
- Knowledge of Oracle Netsuite or other ERP system
- 2 years of experience in an industry position providing direct customer support
This position is open to those currently residing in and authorized to work in the USA.