Fellowships | International Students
There’s free money and incredible ways to expand your skills, but you’ll have to work for it. Take advantage of various programs. Below are a few select fellowships we recommend. Know of any others we should include? Let us know!
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program offers close to 4,000 foreign students Fulbright scholarships each year! Young professionals and graduate students may be eligible to study and conduct research in the U.S. through this program. To qualify–
- Program eligibility varies by country. Please visit the application page for details
The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program “enhances leadership among international professionals who collaborate to address local and global challenges and foster change for our collective good.” It is an excellent way for professionals to expand their awareness of American culture and their network. To qualify–
- Hold an undergraduate degree
- Have a minimum of five years of professional, full-time experience
- Little to no prior experience in the U.S.
- Show a record of public service
- English language ability