Scholarships | Military & Veterans
There’s free money out there, but you’ll have to ask for it. Take advantage of various scholarships. Below are a few select scholarships we recommend. Know of any others we should include? Let us know!
The Pat Tillman Foundation provides academic scholarships to active military service members, veterans, and veterans’ spouses who seek an education. To qualify–
- Be a veteran or active duty military service member from any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard
- Or be a current or surviving spouse of a veteran or active service member
- Be a full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree, graduate degree, or professional degree
The ThanksUSA has provided thousands of scholarships to individuals in all 50 states and in every military branch. To qualify–
- Visit the ThankUSA.org website for current criteria
The AFCEA War Veterans Scholarship awards payments for tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for a university course. To qualify–
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Currently enrolled and attending a four-year accredited university or college as a sophomore or junior
- Enrolled part-time or full-time in an eligible undergraduate program
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA
- Majoring in an approved area approved by the AFCEA
- Served in Overseas Contingency Operations
To see more scholarships, visit the University of Redlands’ Military and Veterans.