Scholarships | Women & LGBTQ+
There’s free money out there, but you’ll have to ask for it. Take advantage of various scholarships. Below are a few select scholarships we recommend. Know of any others we should include? Let us know!
The Pride Foundation offers scholarships to support LGBTQ+ students enrolled in a university and meets one or all of the needs-based categories they detail on the website. To qualify–
- Meet some or all of the needs-based requirements, such as
- Have a commitment to their community
- Have experienced rejection or have a lack of a support
- Confront social discrimination
- Live in the Northwest, although, you may attend university anywhere
- Enrolled in a university program
This scholarship supports women who have chosen to enroll in university to pursue their ambitions. To qualify–
- Be enrolled in an education professional studies program
- Permanent resident of the U.S.
- Identify as a female and be over the age of 30
- Submit the required essay