Institute for Behavioral Health, Inc.
We are in search of creative, energetic, patient, and enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working with children with special needs. Full-time and part-time positions are available in the following cities: San Bernardino, Redlands, Yucaipa, Hemet, San Jacinto, Perris, Lake Elsinore, Temecula, Riverside, Corona, Fontana, Rialto, Rancho Cucamonga, Chino, Upland, Hesperia, Victorville, Apple Valley, Barstow, and Phelan.
Institute for Behavioral Health (IBH) is a provider of evidence-based practices to children on the Autism Spectrum and their families. We provide a comprehensive interdisciplinary approach that is inclusive of the consumer and their parents.
• Bachelor’s degree in applied behavior analysis, education, psychology, or a related field preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year working with children with autism or other disabilities preferred.
• Spanish speaking desired.
• Tuberculosis clearance
• DOJ/FBI criminal background clearance
• A valid California driver’s license
• Must have reliable transportation w/insurance compensations
• Competitive rates
• Health and dental insurance
• Paid mileage and drive-time
• 401K benefits
• Bonuses and incentives up to $400 per month